Why Choose our ISO or NDIS Management Systems ?
- Direction – have a clear goal
- Strategy – have a plan on how to get there
- Evidence – prove it
- Compliance – do the right thing
Standard Consulting ensures the tools and guidelines to make your organisation efficient and streamlined. This saves business MONEY, TIME and they will reach their GOALS.
How do ISO & NDIS Management Systems do this:
Opens the doors to profitable markets
Develops company culture
Company culture starts with communication. Do you have a communication strategy that works? Culture starts at your goals, after that how you attract and retain like minded employees, and for instance, proves itself during times of change and transformation.
Focuses on acheiving goals
Sure, we all want to make money, be successful and grow but how do YOU do this and more importantly how do you get collaboration? Similarly, do your workers know what you want?
Provides evidence based data
How do you make good decisions? Evidence! A decision usually means transformation, therefore, if you get collaboration you get buy in. If you can prove it you can achieve it.
Keeps customers happy
Firstly, happy customers come back. Secondly, happy customers recommend you. In addition, happy customers have confidence in you and themselves.
Ensure you achieve compliance and consistency What we don’t do
Achieve compliance but do not have the consistency to keep it Standard Consulting Success rate is second to none. Successfully servicing our clients with Management Systems for over 10 years has established us as one of the best management consultancy organisation in Australia.
What we do – to ensure you achieve standard compliance and consistency:
- Review your organisations current process, risks and opportunities
- Demonstrate through a manual how your organisation already achieves the standard requirements
- Develop processes and documentation to bridge any gaps within your organisation to achieve the standard retirements.
What we don't do – you may achieve standard compliance but you cant retain it:
- Provide you with off the shelf management systems with excessive processes and documentation
- Change all of your current procedures and confuse your staff and increase their workload
- Not consider your organisation current risks and opportunities.
Our ISO & NDIS Management Systems we work with:
ISO 14001 (Environment) is a family of standards related to environmental management that exists to help organizations