NDIS & ISO Auditor Training combines the ISO 9001 standard and the NDIS quality framework into a certified course to acheve a lead auditing qualification.
Lead Auditor qualifications enable auditors to:
- Carry out third party audits for certification bodies (CB’s).
- Understand and manage their own management systems
- Carry out internal auditing
- Assist with compliance consulting
Contact us Contact Us to learn more!
Auditing Management Systems
- Understand the application of the principles, processes and methods of auditing
- Understand the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the auditees organisational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviours necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
Leading Audit Teams
- Certification Process
- Accreditation and Certification Bodies
- Audit Planning
- Objective Evidence
- Lead Auditor Skills and Abilities
- Codes of Conduct
- Exemplar Global & Auditor Registration
Day 2 – 3
Quality and NDIS Standards
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the NDIS Quality Framework
- Relate the quality management system to the Organizational/Provider products, including services, and operational processes.
- Assessment Methods – Open book written examinations / Role Plays / Activities – certificates issued upon completion in partnership with Exemplar Global.
- Course Fee: Price On Application – Contact us
Payment of course fee must be received in full at least 14 days prior to course commencement.
Failure to complete payment 14 days prior to course commencement, or to advise us of any issues with payment will be taken as withdrawal of enrolment.
- Course Location: Virtual face to face (Teams Platform), We also can provide these courses at your location.