Module AU –
‘Management Systems Auditing’
- continual improvement and standards
- audit process and communication skills
- roles, responsibilities and skills of an auditor
- ISO 19011
- process based auditing and sampling
Module TL –
‘Leading Management Systems Audit Teams’
- certification process
- lead auditor skills, abilities and Code of Conduct
- legal/ethical aspects of auditing.
Module QM –
‘Auditing Quality Management Systems’
- quality management principles
- ISO 9001 in details
Module EM –
‘Auditing Environmental Management Systems’
- eco systems and pollution control
- Initial Environmental Reviews and risk assessment
- ISO 14001 in detail
- processed based auditing and sampling
- role play – dummy external audit
Module OH –
‘Auditing Safe Management Systems’
- workplace safety
- Initial Safety Review and risk assessment
- ISO 45001 in detail.
- role play – mock audit
- course summary
- written examination
IMS Lead Auditor Compliance Training process
Participants are competently assessed during activities throughout the Course, including a role play external audit and a written examination on the final day. All participants on the Course receive a Certificate of Attendance. Those who are deemed ‘competent’ receive a Certificate of Attainment in lieu and automatically qualify as a Provisional Auditor with Exemplar Global.
Price on Application
Payment of course fee must be received in full at least 14 days prior to course commencement.
Failure to complete payment 14 days prior to course commencement, or to advise us of any issues with payment will be taken as withdrawal of enrolment.